Wednesday 2 October 2019

From Turkey !

Hello !

Italy was a life lesson for me ...

Because I saw different people there, started friendships, met families.

I couldn't sleep the day before I left. It's because I was going on a plane for the first time and going abroad.

First we went to Rome and it was very nice.

We boarded the train and the ride was beautiful.

When we reached our destination, the families greeted us which was a beautiful moment.

They took me to eat pizza and I was a little embarrassed, but I knew I'd get used to it.

The next days we commuted to school as part of the project.

In the evening, we had fun at home with our friends.

The time passed very quickly and I was happy and relaxed.

It was fun to go to the beach and play games, listen to music and chat together.

The day we left Italy was really bad.

I was so sorry we were coming back. I missed my family and friends.

I loved my family very much. They treated me very well. And most importantly, I came back to my country with great memories.

I am grateful to Erasmus and my teachers.

Thank you for everything.

 

                                                            Regards !

                                                                      

                                                                 Edagül ÇELEBİ


Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com