Tuesday 24 April 2018

AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE

From the 16th to 21st of April 2018, I was lucky to take part in the Erasmus Project in Bulgaria, exactly in Varshets, a small village, full of welcoming and sociable people.I met boys and girls from other countries: Bulgaria, Turkey, Slovenia and Romania, all there to live the same experience.All the people I met were fundamental in making my days memorable and in enriching them.The first day we arrived, we visited the magnificent city of Sophia, then a small bus took us to our destination,Varshets. Immediatelyafter we arrived we received a fantastic welcome: snacks and sweets to make us feel “at home”. I was catapulted into a reality far from me, which quickly became my daily life: day after day, I liked that reality a lot. In the morning we had lessons then we had a lunch break with all the other students and in the afternoon we went on excursions and we spent evenings in the gardens telling stories.People were very friendly and the stories they told became more and more magical in my eyes.Erasmus Plus changes you, you do not remain indifferent. I had the opportunity to grow, to mature, to reflect and to improve my English. I had to relate to people I had never met before and to force myself to speak foreign languages. When I think about it, I miss it, yes, I miss every single thing of those days... I have the memories impressed in my mind, the photos with all those people who were a part of this unforgettable experience, that made me experience a great “adventure” called ERASMUS+ 

                                                                                            Benedetta Morelli IV ASU