Sunday 29 April 2018

Alina Lixandru-17 years old

My name is Alina Lixandru, I am now in the 10th grade. Two years ago I decided to apply for the position in one of the mobilities from Erasmus+ project Theatre Unites Europe. I had to pass an interview, a test and I was in. At that time it was the idea of travelling and to meet new people. I did not know too much about what an Erasmus project means.
So the very first mobility abroad –Bulgaria and I was part of the team. It was a life-changing experience with a lot of opportunities. I developped my English skill and I learnt how to communicate more. I have learnt that we are all equals regardlessto  what culture or race we belong to.
Friendship that we built it is the best "luggage" to take everywhere . I became more sociable, more vivid, more alive. We had fun, love, cultural experiences, tears, hugs, trips, emotions, future plans, traditional dances, music, songs, theatre, rehearsals, sweat, laughs and many unforgettable moments. To be continued…
(Alina Lixandru-17 years old-)