Wednesday 2 October 2019

From Turkey !

Hi everybody,

I went abroad for the first time and it was very exciting for me .

I didn't know what was waiting for me! I did not know anyone and I was in a different country among  people with different culltures and religions. Different feelings flooded my mind! To stay in the same house together was incredible . The people there were very friendly. The food tasted different but everything was very nice. I learned Italian numbers and words which was fun.

The trip on the plane was fantastic. It was the first time that I had ever boarded a plane. My host family was very friendly and we spent a lot of time together.

If I did anything wrong (by mistake) I really apologise first to the Marogo family and then to all teachers and students.

Finally, participation in ERASMUS is recommended J

 

                                                                                                                             Best wishes                                                                                                                                                                    Mürüvet YILMAZ


Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com