Wednesday 2 October 2019

From Turkey..

Hi everyone !

Going abroad was a very good experience for me and one that I will never forget. I was worried about the fact that our languages were different because I had never been abroad before. I thought we wouldn't get along. But it wasn't what I imagined. The people there were very good people. I'm so glad I made so many friends from there.

Thanks to the Erasmus project, I boarded a plane and train for the first time and I spent time with foreign people. I learned about different flavors and cultures. I learned how to go abroad, the things that should be paid attention to. In the future I hope to take an exam at University and go abroad. Even when I have a profession, I want to travel as often as possible. If I hadn't gone abroad before, I wouldn't have had such dreams.

 I was very upset after returning to Turkey because I was accustomed to Italy and had a very good relationship with Ludovica and her family as we got on really well. So it was a little difficult to leave them. I would like to thank my teachers and friends for this adventure and I will never forget it during my life.

                                                                                                             Love you All ! Thanks !

                                                                                                                                Nagehan YİĞİT


Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com