Tuesday 30 October 2018

Natali Mur-Ioniță-16 years old-mobility in Slovenia

Erasmus was, is and I think it will be the best project in highschool. The best memories and a lot of things I have learnt playing. It changed my life because I had the chance to meet incredible people from a lot of countries and I don't really know if another project could give me this chance. Now I have friend from a lot of countries in Europe and I still talk to them very often. I will repeat Erasmus every time I will have  the chance to do it and I hope kids around the world will be into the Erasmus activities, too because it is unforgettable. I would like to thank everyone for envolving me in this magical atmosphere  and especially to the teachers and the host families, kids and parents for being so close, familiar and caring.
(Natali Mur-Ioniță-16 years old-mobility in Slovenia)