Monday 29 October 2018

Diana Radu-16 years old- mobility from Slovenia

When I started this project, I was really excited. When it all started and the students from Italy, Turkey, Slovenia and Bulgaria came in Romania, everything around me came to life and I felt like I was a part of something important and special. I made new friends very quickly and I got along with everybody. During that week the most I liked were the trips and the workshops we had together. I'm glad that I had the chance to show to the others a small part of the beauties of our country. When I was in Slovenia I was really excited. I was very happy to be there. I felt very good when we attended outdoor classes and when we were on the trip to Bled.
Everything was a great experience that I will never forget and I would definetly repet it and I'm really happy that I had the chance to be a part of it.  (Diana Radu-16 years old-  mobility from Slovenia)